Call us today - 0141 332 3702

Call us today - 0141 332 3702


Immigration Law

Moving to the UK

Immigration Lawyers for Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen & Across Scotland

At Quinn, Martin & Langan we have represented clients in Immigration and Asylum Law for over 30 years. If you require to obtain a visa to enter and remain in the UK, apply for Status when in the UK or claim asylum we are here to help you. Our experienced team can help you navigate through this complex and always changing area of law and find the most successful solution for you, your family or your business. 

Our Immigration Services

British Citizenship

Obtaining Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK allows you to apply to become a British Citizen. 

Partner & Family Visas

If you have a partner, fiancé or family living in the UK, and you wish to join them, you may need to make a family visa application.  

Slice 1Created with Sketch.

EU Settlement Scheme

If you are an EEA national and you and your family members wish to live in the UK after BREXIT, you must make an application under the EU Settlement Scheme.

Claiming Asylum

If you have come to the UK and cannot return to your home country for fear of persecution, you may be able to seek asylum in the UK.  

Visit Visa

If you are planning to visit a relative in the UK for a period of less than six months, you may need to apply for a family visitor visa. 

Child Visa

If your child is under 18 and living outside of the UK and you are already in the UK, then you may be eligible to apply for your child to enter and remain in the UK with you indefinitely.

Child Student Visa

Scotland has a world-renowned reputation for private school education. If you want your child or a family member’s child to come to live in Scotland to receive a private education you can apply for a child student visa. 

Settling as a Refugee

Refugees may apply for indefinite leave to remain in the UK after they have been living in the UK with refugee status for five years. 

Travel Documents

If you cannot use or obtain a travel document from your country of origin, you can apply for a travel document which will allow you to travel outside the UK. 

Employing Illegal Workers

Employing illegal workers can attract significant fines which can destroy your business - it is essential you take action now.

Contact Quinn Martin & Langan Immigration Lawyers in Glasgow

If you need help with immigration law get in contact with our team today. We understand that the UK immigration system can seem overwhelming, but our specialist lawyers can help guide you through it.